Stamford Railroad Station

Stamford Railroad Station

This Stamford station was left to fall apart after the end of passenger service on the mainline of the Ulster and Delaware in 1954. It was in sorry shape until the Catskill Revitalization Corporation came and restored it. It is now in perfect condition and is used as the headquarters of the CRC.(Source: Wikipedia)
Mount Utsayantha is in the background of this image.

Further reading on Journal Page: Stamford Railroad Station