The railroad station at Hunter, New York, branch MP 2.5, was a former station on the Hunter Branch of the Ulster and Delaware Railroad (U&D) and was the busiest station on the branch lines of the U&D. The station was built in 1882, and was the last station to be built by the narrow-gauge Stony Clove and Catskill Mountain Railroad. The U&D incorporated the smaller railroad in 1899. The station was expanded in 1900. The station is now a private dwelling and the freight house is a tool shed.
Further reading on Journal Page: Hunter Railroad Station