A building found along Main Street (Route 23) and South Street in Stamford. At the top of the doorway of the building it states “Bowling Alley”. The building is currently in very nice shape and was recently painted.
This building was formerly known as the “West End Bowling Alley”. It was built in 1893. It is no longer a bowling alley but the current adoration of “Bowling Alley” helps keep its past history alive.