Article was updated on June 12, 2010
From Wikipedia (Source):
The station at Fleischmann’s, MP 44.1 of the Ulster and Delaware Railroad, was originally called Griffin’s Corners Station, as that was the town’s original name. It was situated on a hill high above the busy town, and, like the town, was always very busy itself. Changes were made to the station when the New York Central purchased the line in 1932; a room was added on, and a chimney and a lookout room on the second floor were removed. It survived even after the end of passenger service, but all that’s left now is a freight house, which is used by the Delaware and Ulster Railroad.