Cottage Hotel (Stamford NY)

August 10, 2010

Article was updated on January 20, 2021
Cottage View House

A photograph analysis of similar photos taken at the same location many years apart. The top photo was taken in 2010 by CatskillSearch. The bottom photo is currently an unknown date. The Cottage Hotel was opened in 1892.

The newer photo shows more of the roadway that expands to the east (right side). The houses on the east side of the road appear to be newer than the Cottage House and the Mountain View House (the weather vane can be seen) . In the newer photo the power lines are on the opposite side.

Leave a Reply