Highlighted photographs and blog posts from 2010:
1. Watauga Falls is nestled within a beautiful ravine in Delaware County.
2. The famed Kaaterskill Falls and the roadside waterfall Bastion Falls is always great for photos especially when Spruce Creek is at strong flow.
3. This past year we visited many former Ulster and Delaware Railroads locations finding many remnants and ruins that have been left along the former right-of-way (ROW).
4. Two Bear Encounters: (no photos of the bears)
Boulder Rock: http://www.catskillsearch.com/site/2010/10/09/boulder-rock/
Hotel Kaaterskill: http://www.catskillsearch.com/site/2010/05/27/hotel-kaaterskill/
5. Platte Clove and area surrounding Platte Clove is one of my favorite places to visit and photograph.