Photographs of the Ulster and Delaware Railroad Station that covered South Gilboa, New York. Both the railroad and the station are abandoned. The station was abandoned in 1954.
Below are 4 other former Ulster and Delaware Railroad Stations. Each in use for various reasons.
- Stamford is used by several revitalization organizations and completely restored.
- Oneonta is a restaurant named The ‘Depot’.
- Hunter and East Meredith are private homes.